Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Things to know:• PAY: $19 per hour starting rate • SHIFT TIME: 6:00am– 2:30pm (hours may vary)
- Assemble products per work instructions and drawings. Be able to identify rework mating parts as needed.
- • Ensure equipment/instrumentation has current calibration.
- • Acquire instruction sheets, product drawings, mating parts, shipping containers and
- • hardware for production needs.
- • Perform electrical and mechanical tests on products. Record test information & troubleshoot when necessary.
- • Set up as required fixtures for assembly, mechanical, electrical, and leak tests.
- • Wire using electrical DWG’s all Switch Gear switches.
- • Pack to bill of material and audit shipments.
- • Have computer skills to perform fault interrupter programming, control box, testing, retrieval of product drawings & work instructions.
- • Maintain KBM data integrity, production records and associated paperwork.
- • Proper use of PPE including safety glasses, hearing protection, steel toed boots, and others as applicable.
- • All other duties, as assigned.
- • High School diploma or equivalent
- • At least one year of manufacturing experience required
- • Mechanical skills/ability, good organization skills, ability to read blueprints, and interpersonal skills
- • Ability to use hand and power tools
- • Knowledge of multimeters and continuity testers, preferred
- • Ability to lift up to 45 lbs
- • Ability to perform repetitive operations and pull/push functions
- • Ability to stand for 8 hours daily
- • Comfortable bending, twisting, reaching
- • Comfortable working with heavy equipment and in a non-climate controlled environment
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABBABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdfhttps://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdfAs an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Publication ID: US81442026_E16