Working student/ Internship / Bachelor-/ Master Thesis (f/m/d) Robotics
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Would you like to get a glimpse behind the scenes of an international, future-focused company? Come and join us as a working student (m/f/d). In this way, you will gain valuable practical experience and perform a range of day-to-day tasks as a fully integrated member of the team while still a student. After that, we can offer some attractive prospects to get your career started.
- Develop software modules to enable our robots to move in unknown environments
- Evaluate software modules available on the market
- Make our software modules robust for application on real hardware
- Test all your work on real robots
- Setup and maintain toolchains
- Studies of informatics, electronics, or mechatronics
- Profound programming skills in at least one of the following languages C/C++/Python
- Knowledge of flowcharts/state charts (UML knowledge would be a plus)
- Fluent command of English preferably complemented by German language skills
- Please upload your complete application documents in our applicant online tool (cover letter, resume, references (transcript of grades))
More about us
We will employ you as a working student (m/f/d) for several months, enabling you to gain hands-on experience. You can help to devise your weekly working schedule of up to 20 hours in partnership with your department. Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your informative application (cover letter, CV, certificate of enrolment, current transcript of grades and other supporting documents) through our online careers tool.
Publication ID: DE79592176_E4