Talent Acquisition & Advancement Partner
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Four our HR department in Austria we are looking for a passionate Talent Partner who will play a vital role, partnering with the business and HR leaders, to provide technical expertise and solutions to current and future challenges. We are living exciting times and the ideal candidate enjoys working in fast-paced, big international company and adapts easily to the digital and customer experience driven talent acquisition world.You will support the local and global Talent Acquisition expert team.The position will be based at our B&R location in Eggelsberg, Austria.
- Jump into our talent acquisition change journey and with your recruiting expertise identify, source, and hire the best and the brightest talents in the market for ABB.
- Master our global processes locally and partner with our internal teams and businesses to strategically think outside the box to fill our open positions.
- Aim for outstanding customer experience by providing seamless and high-quality support to our hiring managers and candidates throughout the process.
- Leverage your previous experiences and amaze our business with data, market insights and consultative guidance to assure spot on sourcing of candidates.
- Develop and execute a distinctive Employer Branding, University Relations and Early Talents action plan for CSSR business in Belgium in line with the global strategy and the business needs.
- Support and manage Global TA projects
- Elaborate special recruiting strategies (e.g. active sourcing, campaigns etc.)
- Independently managing own work and ability to juggle multiple tasks at a given time.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the world of talent acquisition
- Previous experience with Employer Branding and Early Talent programs would be a plus.
- Strong influencing and convincing skills. Core of our work is true partnership with business and internal HR teams.
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills.
- Fluent in English as well as in German is required
- Master’s degree or equivalent work experience.
More about us
As a global leader in industrial automation, B&R (ABB’s Machine Automation Division) combines state-of-the-art technology and advanced engineering to provide customers in virtually every industry with complete solutions. In particular B&R develops, manufactures and distributes industrial electronics, software and mechatronic solutions as well technologies for machine and factory automation. The innovative spirit that keeps B&R at the forefront is driven by a commitment to exceeding customer expectations. B&R has enhanced its automation portfolio in 2020 by acquiring a leading provider of delta robots, Codian Robotics. B&R is part of the ABB Group and its Robotics & Discrete Automation business area, which, together with the ABB Robotics Division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries.We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). The recruiting process is being led by Nathalie Bierschenk, Talent Partner ABB Switzerland Ltd. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. ABB Data Privacy Statement:https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate#LI-Hybrid
Publication ID: AT82469228_E3