Embedded Test Automation Engineer
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.ABB E-mobility is a world leader in EV charging technology with a strong R&D pipeline and an unparalleled global reach. With our robust product portfolio of innovative holistic solutions – from grid to charge point and domestic installations to large fleet depots – we are actively enabling the future of e-mobility, not just predicting it. The exciting developments within this sector perfectly align with our Mission to Zero initiative, aiming to support cleaner and greener communities for all.
As Embedded Test Automation Engineer, you play an important role in the development of our Terra™ fast charging equipment. You will be part of the Global Test Team, location Eindhoven. You will also have colleagues based in Delft and in other parts of the world. The Global Test Team brings a diverse set of cultures and skills. The team has a drive for innovation, being at the heart of our daily software improvements.
- You will improve and extend our test automation framework;
- You will work in close collaboration with software testers and developers;
- You will create test automation plans and execute on them;
- You will perform manual tests during development to figure out how to automate them;
- You will help developers to improve the testability of the software;
- You will act as quality conscience for software releases.
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in testing and test automation
- You have experience as Agile tester, working with or in Scrum teams
- You have experience in setting up test frameworks and integration of frameworks in a pipeline
- You have experience in developing test automation software by using Python
- You have experience with tools like Selenium, Robot Framework, Jenkins, Cucumber or comparable
- You have work experience in testing software on hardware
- Having experience in testing for modem/connectivity issues, security and performance measurement is a preference
- You have knowledge in using Azure DevOps
- Having a hardware electrical background is a preference
- Good communication skills (written & verbal) in English, Dutch is a plus
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website https://e-mobility.abb.com/Our offer:We offer you a varying and responsible job in an international concern which feels very strongly about the development of its staff. You will have the freedom to assume a whole variety of responsibilities within a quickly evolving environment. You can also count on a competitive compensation package in line with your capabilities and experience.Work model: hybrid #LI-hybridAre you interested in joining ABB E-mobility?We look forward to receiving your application online via the ‘apply now’ button below. For further questions, contact Judy Borsje, Talent Partner, via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 6 21 89 62 66
Publication ID: NL85124973_E2