Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a System Designer for Electrification Business Area in Xiamen, China, you will be responsible for handling the global R&D project.
This position reports to
R&D Team Lead
- Defining the required system portfolio
- Creating engineering and design logic to be used as input for configuration tool development and local switchboard engineering
- Defining and creating electrical drawings for system solutions based on electrical components and functions in a E-CAD software.
- Executing electrical calculations resulting in input for guidelines and/ or mechanical designs (e.g. power loss calculation, short circuit calculation, electrical device coordination, etc.)
- Being a technical author for internal and external system documentation in English
- Electrical or Mechanical background, 3~5 years relevant working experience.
- Master and relevant industry experience are preferred
- He/She should have got an advanced understanding of Low voltage system engineering procedures
- Electrical applications (net systems, control philosophies, cabling, earthing, end consumer and distribution consumer circuits, functional units, electrical devices)
- Electrical calculations, electrical engineering, E-CAD software tools, like Eplan P8
- Good English skill（Spoken and written
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Familiarity with the relevant IEC standard is desirable
More about us
ABB Smart Power is a global technology leader, with products and solutions that make power supplies smart, connected and protected. Its intelligent products and solutions make power more competitive by improving the energy efficiency, productivity and reliability of almost any operation.We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website.
Publication ID: CN85470480_E7