Working Student (m/f/d) in the development of switchgear
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Would you like to get a glimpse behind the scenes of an international, future-focused company? Come and join us as a working student (m/f/d). In this way, you will gain valuable practical experience and perform a range of day-to-day tasks as a fully integrated member of the team while still a student. After that, we can offer some attractive prospects to get your career started.
- Support building of mathematical models for numerical simulations
- Perform dielectric, electromagnetic and ohmic loss simulations
- Perform parametric and optimization studies on various design configurations
- Plan, analyze and calibrate experimental test results to simulation results
- Support production activities (in building prototypes for conceptual verification)
- You are enrolled and studying mechanical engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable course of study.
- Good English and German skills are required
- MATLAB, ANSYS/COMSOL skills are desirable
More about us
We will employ you as a working student (m/f/d) for several months, enabling you to gain hands-on experience. You can help to devise your weekly working schedule of up to 20 hours in partnership with your department. Interested? Then we look forward to receiving your informative application (cover letter, CV, certificate of enrolment, current transcript of grades and other supporting documents) through our online careers tool.
Publication ID: DE85878455_E1