Intership R&D HW Engineer
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
This position reports to
R&D Senior Engineer
- Design, simulation and validation of the different technologies with Tutor support.
- Argomenti di tesi:
- 1. AC Filter design and optimization for parallel Ac-Dc converter: analysis, modeling, design, implementation and validation.
- 2. Magnetic Components Design: power losses estimation and validation. Comparison between different solutions and material
- 3. Current sensing: Comparison between different technologies and validation
- Master’s students with background in electrical, electronic.
- Passion for power electronics, mathematical models, physics, simulations and Hardware circuit.
- Experience on Mathcad, Matlab.
- Strong attitude towards learning and proactivity.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Daniela Oprandi, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Publication ID: IT85573111_E3