Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Process Automation business. You will be leading the execution of projects with different complexity and ensure that all related activities are executed in accordance with company procedures, contract specifications, quality standards, health, safety&environment requirements, cost/profitability targets and scheduling targets.
This position reports to
Project Office Manager
- Define, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, schedule and risk management plans.
- Ensure that the project follows execution best practices and ABB policies.
- Effectively monitor and control project progress and efficient resource utilization, monitor and control project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow.
- Identify, qualify, quantify and manage risk, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued.
- Capture, analyze and share lessons learned throughout the project and ensure that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed.
- Drive the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
- Ensure that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with ABB policies and contractual agreements with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procure required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers.
- Support Supply Chain Management in negotiations, claims and project changes and act as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues. Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicate with all stakeholders.
- Engineering background.
- At least 2-5 years of experience.
- Proactivity, teamwork, and problem solving skills will complete your profile.
- Good knowledge in automation systems about DCS.
- Able to work under pressure, to operate in a resource constrained environment, to manage many projects concurrently, to set priorities, and to be goal oriented.
- Ownership and commitment in all of your tasks is mandatory.
- Ability to understand customer needs.
- Fluent in Italian and with excellent communication skills and proficiency in written and verbal English (French and/or Spanish will be a plus).
- Availability to short trips in Italy and abroad.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Gaia Pinto, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Publication ID: IT86855666_E4