Learning Designer (w/m/d)
Learning Designer (w/m/d)
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role, you develop e-learning content for our customers and employees. We are specifically looking for applicants who, in addition to a solid e-learning background, have a keen interest in technical topics. Does this sound like your dream job? Then start your career in our international high-tech company!
- Management of e-learning projects, often with a strong technical focus, from brainstorming to completion in various multimedia formats and tools
- Consulting and supporting our departments in the conception, design and development of e-learning products
- Creative and target group-oriented preparation of e-learning content in varied formats
- Management and support of various live online trainings and webinars for customers and employees worldwide
- Rollout of the e-learning offer for our internal and external stakeholders around the world and further development based on requirements
- Maintaining our quality standards and supporting their further development
- Relevant training of e-learning and/or didactics or at least 3 years of relevant professional experience.
- Technical understanding or affinity for the automation industry
- Distinct didactic skills
- Excellent knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken and precise verbal expression and good text comprehension skills
- Knowledge of Articulate 360 and Adobe Creative Suite would be an advantage
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and the ability to manage projects independently
- Motivated personality with a well-organised and detail-oriented approach to work
More about us
At B&R – a member of the ABB Group, you can expect an exciting and challenging job with an individually tailored introductory training. You will work in agile teams where you have the opportunity to actively contribute and drive ideas forward. Our flexible work models (e.g. flextime, hybrid) offer you an optimal work-life balance. Our unique B&R spirit is characterized by appreciation, communication at eye level and an informal work culture. We offer you customized training and development programs as well as exciting development opportunities within the company. Numerous other B&R benefits (Parental Leave Program, Employee Assistance Program and many more) round off our offer. ABB's Machine Automation Division, also known to our customers as B&R, is an innovative automation company headquartered in Austria with additional offices around the world. B&R became part of ABB's Robotics & Discrete Automation division in 2017 and, together with the ABB Robotics division, employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries. As a leading global provider of automation solutions, B&R develops, produces and sells industrial electronics, software solutions and mechatronic solutions as well as technologies for machine and factory automation. Since 2020, B&R's automation portfolio has also included Codian brand delta robots. With its innovative solutions, B&R sets new standards and consistently exceeds its customers' expectations. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Publication ID: AT85145085_E11