Global Product Manager Cement Service
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be accountable for the long-term profitable growth of service offering for the Cement Business Unit, as well as the offering for electrical process heating solutions. You will also drive the global service sales with the local business line units in the field of electrification & automation in our Business Line Growth Industries.Reporting to the global Cement Business Unit Manager, you will use your experience to drive and develop the service portfolio for the Cement Segment and build enduring customer relationships through excellent service solutions and an engaged service sales team.
- Leading market intelligence analysis
- Promoting our service solutions to customers and at industry events
- Owning the technical and market specification for the offering
- Identifying potential gaps in portfolio, both against competition and new market opportunities
- Leading the life cycle management process
- Monitoring global sales target fulfilment and tender volumes and acting as appropriate
- Defining the product customer value proposition Supporting the local units, and coordinating with operations to assure best-in-class service coverage
- Managing different channels to market scenarios in coordination with channel partners and Marketing & Sales to ensure best market coverage.
- A degree in Electrical Engineering in the field of Power Distribution, Drives or Automation
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales for cement industry or similar industrial plants
- Sound knowledge of Automation, Drives -, and Power Distribution Solutions consisting
- A proven ability to develop a service product portfolio, and driving global sales success
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, with strong written and spoken communication skills
- Fluency in English. Any additional language will be advantageous
More about us
Process Industries division delivers complete electrification and automation solutions, industry-specific products and lifecycle services across industries. Engineering and delivering automation solutions from device to monitoring and control make our customers get more out of their investment; digitalization solutions including collaborative operations and augmented reality help improve plant and enterprise productivity, reduce maintenance and energy costs. Our engineering, project management, services and solutions portfolio covers a wide range of industries – Mining, Pulp & Paper, Metals, Aluminum and Cement, Food and Beverage.Work model: hybrid #LI-hybridWe look forward to receiving your application! The recruiting process is being led by Jannes Luehmann, Talent Partner at ABB Switzerland Ltd. If you feel you want to know more about our company, explore our website www.abb.com.
Publication ID: CH87443281_E1