Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Working within the Process Automation Business Area - Measurement & Analytics Division, the Account Manager develops, implements and updates the account strategy for customers of assigned area in the Northern and Central of Italy. In this role, you will coordinate sales activities, creating added value for the customer and ABB, with a clear focus on increasing market share, profitability and customer satisfaction.
This position reports to
- Leading the development and implementation of the account plan and growth actions.
- Defining sales targets for the accounts and ensuring that they are achieved with a structured follow-up process across Measurement & Analytics Division.
- Providing solutions for their businesses that are in line with volume, mix and profitability targets.
- Monitoring competitor activity and ensuring appropriate action is taken.
- Driving the application of standardized marketing and sales processes and tools.
- A bachelor’s or a Master’s degree of Engineering are preferred.
- At least 5 years of experience in direct Sales, working as Account with Instrument & Analytical products/solutions in the main industries.
- Demonstrated experience in management of customer accounts and sales strategy.
- Knowledge and experience of in using CRM and Sales Tools (use of SFDC would be a plus) the use of the main tools as support the Sales activities as Salesforce, etc.
- Fluency in English and Italian.
- Availability for domestic travel for customer visits.
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach, with strong communication and customer relationship-building skills.
- Adaptability to a dynamic and continuously moving environment.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.#LI-OnsiteYour benefits:• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities• SmartworkingFor further info: Gaia Pinto, Talent PartnerABB Data Privacy Statement:https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Publication ID: IT87686747_E1