Product Marketing Specialist - ELSB
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Product Marketing Specialist - ELSB, you will be responsible for implementing product marketing strategies in assigned area to meet business objectives and in line with global product strategy.Reporting to Product Marketing Manager, you will be implementing all marketing activities, and supporting sales organization in driving sales and services of respective products.This position is based in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Implementing the local go-to market product marketing strategy, including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy
- Achieving product marketing targets and budgets through regular oversight and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed
- Executing annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant business units/product groups. Preparing business plans focused on business development for a defined market
- Coordinating market analyses with sales team members and defines appropriate forecasts and plans. Evaluating and sharing customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Overseeing sales execution for assigned products by providing relevant materials and guidance to sales team(s)
- Driving sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge information and training (technical and sales) for each salesperson. Facilitating know-how sharing and cross collaboration
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical and Electronics or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in product marketing and/or in sales function
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
More about us
ABB Smart Buildings digitally transforms commercial, industrial and residential buildings for the highest comfort, efficiency, safety and security - enhancing quality of life in buildings of the future through safe, smart and sustainable electrification solutions, services and products.We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciatedWork model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
Publication ID: ID87882414_E5