Internship R&D engineer
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The R&D Engineer Intern plays an important role by proposing and implementing technology development and solutions. The intern has and understands the concepts of automation and robotics.
- Development of a technical specification for the development of verification systems, medium voltage switchboards.
- Following the development of a technical specification, you will conduct the POC - Proof of Concept.
- Implementation of a product with automation and robotics concepts, development of components related to the electrical and remote control part.
- A master or bachelor’s degree qualification in technical fields: Electric, Automation, Robotics Engineer.
- Knowledge of electrical circuit is nice to have
- Knowledge of SolidWorks and Office Package.
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and good written/spoken English.
- A solution-focused approach, problem solving skill, flexibility and autonomy.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.Work model: remote #LI-remoteWork model: hybrid #LI-hybridWork model: on site #LI-onsite
Publication ID: IT87343482_E1