Global Sales Manager Digital and Software, Robotics
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Develop and maintain a highly effective Software and Digital sales strategy in order to improve ABB market penetration and realize growth aspirations in the assigned portfolio. Plan and ensure execution of Product groups global sales strategy, to achieve both qualitative and quantitative targets for assigned portfolio in a profitable way: orders, revenues, growth, margin, market share, sales productivity, and customer satisfaction.
- Creates, plans and implements global sales strategy and strategic business development initiatives for the Product Group. Responsible for the Go to Market and channel strategy and implementation.
- Defines key sales targets and establishes appropriate metrics and measurement tools to monitor performance.
- Drives top line growth.
- Identifies and evaluates opportunities with existing and potential new customers on a global basis, determines plans for implementation and allocates resources.
- Builds and maintains strong relationships with key decision makers in customer and potential customer organizations.
- Plans and implements customer surveys and acts on the results to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Identifies, monitors and maintains/exceeds the sales market price levels, evaluating with Product Management pricing impact on the results.
- Supports local sales organizations to ensure achievement of sales volume and product mix targets.
- Identifies and manages potential risks relating to contract agreements across customers/channels including cyber security risks.
- Develops, implements and reviews sales processes and tools, and all related training and development activities
- University level education
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in progressive sales roles, including global responsibility
- Experience of building a go-to-market strategy from a standing start
- Significant experience of sales in the software industry
- Proven ability in Industrial B2B, and in the digitalization of industry and Industry 4.0
- Superior communication skills
- Finely honed negotiation and pricing skills acquired in the software sector
- Strategic and critical thinking skills
- Used to operating in an international context and able to navigate cultural differences with ease
- Willingess to travel up to 50%
More about us
ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation is a pioneer in robotics, machine automation and digital services, providing innovative solutions for a diverse range of industries, from automotive to electronics to logistics. As one of the world’s leading robotics and machine automation suppliers, we have shipped over 500,000 robot solutions. We help our customers of all sizes to increase productivity, flexibility and simplicity and to improve output quality. We support their transition towards the connected and collaborative factory of the future. ABB Robotics & Discrete Automation employs more than 11,000 people at over 100 locations in more than 53 countries. www.abb.com/roboticsWe look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
Publication ID: GP87320983_E1