Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Gain vocational experience through a temporary work placement (duration as per local country policy) and learn by doing tasks as directed to support ABB operations and enhance personal education/employment opportunities.
This position reports to
R&D Team Lead
- Performs assigned research/engineering tasks under supervision and actively participates in problem-solving for research activities. Participates as a team member and applies knowledge and competencies to research activities.
- Contributes in project activities using relevant processes and tools.
- Works to improve operations and increase customer satisfaction according to incoming requests.
- Works with laboratory equipment maintenance and service.
- Education – Final year of study of engineering areas; mechanical, electromechanical, mechatronic.
- Other language – English intermediate level, to understand written technical specifications and literature and provide oral and written technical information / feedback.
- Skills – Intermediate CAD knowledge, basic electrical and electronic knowledge; Proficient with MS Word, Excel. Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills.
- Other – Passport and effective visa is a must.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
Publication ID: MX88041607_E1