Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Manage and Improve Quality Management System (QMS) governing QA/QC, procedures, field methods, technical and business processes. Operationalize QMS requirements and practices in all areas and functions of the plant. Support the definition and implementation of actions to improve safety, operating efficiency, quality and productivity in the value chain, to improve customer satisfaction and increase profitability in a safe working environment within the local business.
- Develop corrective action programs to mitigate issues and eliminate product non-conformances.
- Drive prompt closure of customer quality issues and incorporation of lessons learned into operating processes.
- Ensure that all processes are always in full ISO 9001:2015 compliance for established and approved processes.
- Create/implement & maintain company quality documentation: quality control plans, quality procedures & work instructions.
- Ensure timely resolution on internal and supplier related issues impacting the operation and/ or customers.
- Provide training to quality and operations personnel as required.
- Identify and lead quality improvement projects to achieve business quality commitments.
- Drives root cause on all QMS compliance misses & develop/implement permanent fixes.
- Lead external customer quality concern leading to trend analysis for project generation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; Industrial, Mechanical or Electrical preferable.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 procedures; preferable.
- Demonstrated project management skills, with strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Task and detail oriented; manage time and drives activities under pressure.
- Ability to read and interpret technical prints.
- Good oral and written communication in English and Spanish; proven presentation and facilitation skills.
- Demonstrated capability to generate/create change with the ability to influence at all levels.
- Good interpersonal skills/excellent team player.
- Proven ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Hands on experience and knowledge of lean philosophy.
- Green Belt trained (certified preferred).
- Strong computer skills; proficiency in Excel, Power Point, and Minitab.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: remote #LI-remote Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Work model: on site #LI-onsite
Publication ID: PR88418490_E1