SAP Controlling and Project System Functional Analyst for ERP Center of Expertise - Italian cluster
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB is seeking an experienced SAP Functional Analyst with a strong background in Controlling and Project System modules to support projects and implementations in the countries part of the “Italian cluster”.
- Design and assist development of business process working directly with the AFC team to provide the best solutions managing deliverables as well as activities. Build strong relationship within the AFC team.
- Collect & analyze requirements from local AFC functions (mainly Italy/France but also Croatia-Serbia/Greece/Turkey/Spain) and from ABB Group. Document all the requirements properly in the specific application.
- Create and maintain the Business Blueprint (BBP - detailed process description and requirements document). Provide Functional Specifications to Technical team for any Customized developments.
- Perform internal test and support user’s test if needed.
- Guide and monitor task completion, sharing expert knowledge and advice without carrying line responsibility. Coordinate with other module SAP Consultants for Integration requirements.
- Proactively support the introduction, management, maintenance and optimization of internal and cross-functional processes related to IS solutions/services.
- Create and execute plans for SAP requirements and revise as appropriate to meet changing requirements. Ensure that timelines are met as defined. Act as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the relevant area of responsibility, contributing technical and business process/data expertise to either support ongoing operations or develop new software.
- Support the Application Run Organization in the incident and problem resolution when functional verification is required. Be reference for Internal Control/SOX in Controlling area.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or Economics or a similar discipline.
- Experience above 5 years as SAP CO Functional Analyst with at least 2 full SAP project implementation.
- SAP CO - PS modules including Product Costing, Profitability Analysis, Revenue Recognition (Result analysis methods) and strong integration with Accounting (NewGL + Functional Area – CoS), Sales and Logistic modules.
- Strong knowledge of integration of CO PS modules with Production and other logistic processes.
- Report painter/writer knowledge, Query design and basic ABAP skills oriented to debugging.
- Understand AFC processes. Good knowledge of period-end procedure and Record to Report processes including Group Consolidation e.g. USGAAP/IFRS accounting principles.
- Experiences considered as a plus: S/4 HANA implementation, BW/BI and Material Ledger.
- Fluent English and Italian both written and spoken.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.#LI-OnsiteYour benefits:• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities• SmartworkingFor further info: Gaia Pinto, Talent PartnerABB Data Privacy Statement:https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Publication ID: IT88475155_E1