Software Engineer Intern
Software Engineer Intern
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB's Measurement & Analytics division is among the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of smart instrumentation and analyzers. With thousands of experts around the world and high-performance digital technology, ABB's team is dedicated to making measurement easy for its industrial and energy customers to let them operate more efficiently and profitably. The role reports to the R&D Manager, Instrumentation Products and is located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma.
- Design and Development of Embedded Linux based Product for Instrumentation
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing Product solutions to resolve them
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs
- Learning development on C++, real time OS
- Work directly with Senior Engineers to develop and test new approaches for ABB Products
- Learning Azure Devops and other agile management methodologies
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science engineering or equivalent
- Must be currently authorized to work for ABB in the USA
- Knowledge of C++, Embedded Linux, RTOS
- Demonstrable detail orientation, problem analysis and systematic troubleshooting skills
- Must want to work with technology and is a hands-on person and must have good written and communication skills
- Must be willing to locate to the Bartlesville, Oklahoma area for the summer. A housing allowance is giving to the student on top of a competitive hourly pay
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites: https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762. Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Publication ID: US88616391_E1