Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Connecting young professionals to achieving a more productive and successful operation following ABB’s core values.
This position reports to
Engineering Manager III
- Collaborate with Project Application Engineers to audit Bill of materials, electrical diagrams, 3D models, etc.
- Interested in finding a better way to resolve issues, helping the LVMCC operation to increase output and productivity.
- Supports the implementation, delivery and continuous improvement of products and services within defined area, as directed.
- Learns to accomplish relevant tasks through practical experience, to support course of academic study and/or enhance personal employment opportunities.
- Student of related Engineering.
- Knowledge of electrical diagrams.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Power BI.
- Advanced English level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite.
Publication ID: MX88552879_E1