Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
- Support on material clasification with customs team for import and export process. - Work Instructions development for production process. - Support on the manufacturing and engineering Projects and tasks.
- - Research on materials specifications to share information to the customs team.
- - Products and parts validations
- - Continue comunication with quality and production team.
- - Work Instructions documentation
- - Product and manufacturing process validation using engineering BOMs and drawings.
- Location: Ramos Arizpe, Coah. MX (work on site)
- Currently enrolled
- Advanced English, Excel intermediate knowledge
- Previous Experience as Intern desired or developing an academic project in the industry.
- Skills: Proactive & results oriented profile, strong oral and written communication, working well in a team, good time
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: remote #LI-remote Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid Work model: on site #LI-onsite
Publication ID: MX88421927_E1