Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
As a Project Engineer for Process Automation business, you will be responsible for designing authority for an engineering discipline with low to medium complexity. Completing the assignments on small projects or portions of larger projects, cost effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards and safety requirements. Reporting to Project Manager, you will be evaluating, selecting, and applying standard techniques and procedures to perform engineering assignments. This position is based in Rayong, Thailand.
- Providing technical support for testing, installation, and commissioning activities
- Participating project meetings and resolves any outstanding technical issues to meet contractual obligations
- Reporting any contract / safety / quality / program / cost issues to project manager for resolution
- Ensuring bill of material (BOM) for the project meets contractual obligations and project gross margin
- Following work plans and cost estimates provided by the project manager and ensuring quality deliverables on time and at targeted cost
- Collaborating with the supply chain function and the project manager to meet the contractual obligations
- Coordinating with commissioning & service functions to ensure the designs are appropriately installed and commissioned (if applicable)
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 3-5 years of project execution or project management.
- Instrument and Analytical product background is advantage.
- A strong focus on safe work practices and dedication to following all relevant workplace safety guidelines
- A collaborative, solution-focused approach and strong written and spoken communication skills
- Life insurance
- Accident insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parental leave (gender neutral)
More about us
ABB's Measurement & Analytics division is among the world's leading manufacturers and suppliers of smart instrumentation and analyzers. With thousands of experts around the world and high-performance digital technology, ABB's team is dedicated to making measurement easy for its industrial and energy customers to let them operate more efficiently and profitably. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
Publication ID: TH88332311_E1