ABB Discovery Program - Engineering
ABB Discovery Program - Engineering
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be part of an 18-month rotation program. Three different rotations focused on skill development such as leadership and ABB product knowledge. You will follow the rotation program in the Industrial Automation Processing Industries business group. Your rotations will be in mine hoists, grinding systems and electrification. The Process Industries division provides complete electrification and automation solutions, industry specific products and life cycle services across all industries. Our portfolio of engineering, project management, services and solutions cover a wide range of industries. You will attend the May orientation with all other participants in the Discovery program. This comprehensive program is designed to develop young talent, enabling personal and professional growth and networking. A dedicated program manager will accompany you throughout your journey.
- Learn about yourself and ABB’s global business
- Engage with ABB leaders including rotation managers and mentors who will help you develop technical and leadership skills
- Aspire to achieve career goals at ABB by participating in professional development opportunities, including but not limited to webinars
- Deliver on business results by completing challenging and meaningful assignments in a supportive environment
- Completed university studies in electrical engineering or similar before the start of the program
- Maximum two years of professional work experience by the start date
- Desire to learn and grow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must already have a work authorization that would permit you to work for ABB in Canada and must be available to travel to any of our Canadian sites
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. For the 8th year in a row, ABB Canada has been recognized as one of Canada’s top employers by Forbes Magazine. Also named as Canada's Top 100 Employers, Montreal's Top Employers, Canada's Top Employers for Young People, Canada’s Greenest Employers and in 2021 Best Candidate Experience Award (CandE Award), ABB's culture and commitment are to provide a caring workplace where everyone collaborates, feels valued, respected, included and support-ed. Also committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to the applicant with disabilities and encourage appli-cants to self-identify in the application process. ABB's Military Reservist Policy offers Canada's Reserve Force members the flexibility to undergo military training and activities while maintaining job security, seniority, pay, benefits, and privileges as ABB employees, including up to 15 paid working days per year for training, as well as extended leave for operations both in Canada and abroad, ensuring seamless career integration with our nation's defense forces. #LI-Hybrid
Publication ID: CA89103651_E1