Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
In this role you will be responsible for providing secretarial support for legal entities in Electrification Business Area in EMEA region. You will assist the Cluster Legal Departments with legal, corporate and administrative tasks.
This position reports to
Cluster Lead Counsel SEU
- Drafting and management of legal documents, correspondence, circularization. Draft and issue reports, presentations, research (general and legal), organization charts.
- Assist in preparation of board meetings and Company assembly meetings, drafting of meeting minutes (including standard Board of Directors/ Shareholder’s resolutions) and PoAs with minimum supervision.
- Keeping of corporate books and managing all relevant formalities with competent registries and chambers of commerce.
- Follow up/support business on Third Party Management process, local litigation and management of outside counsels.
- Maintenance of corporate documents in the Entity Management Tool, case management tool and be responsible for Legal Archive.
- Responsibility for legal portion of Fiduciary Dashboard together with Country Holding Officer.
- Manage formalities and contacts with clerks of court, chambers of commerce, law firms, notary publics, technical experts and/or any administration or public authorities.
- Support/Guide the business/functions to follow ABB polices and guidelines as well support/guide them in how to use legal tools.
- Provide administrative support for Legal & Integrity team: engagement letters, invoices for external lawyers; travel expenses; raising requisitions, across ABB tools (SAP/ Concur). Handle travel arrangements, itineraries, accommodation and expenses.
- Request the legalization of documents to consulates/embassies or to prosecutor’s offices (e.g. Apostille) as may be required.
- Minimum 5 / 7 years' experience in a similar role or in a legal support or professional service environment.
- Demonstrate rigor and precision and team spirit.
- Proactive and flexible attitude.
- Excellent organizational skills and autonomy required.
- Application of Quality/Safety/Environment requirements and procedures and any internal Directives and rules.
- Fluent in French and English required.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Valentina Locatelli, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Publication ID: IT89167781_E1