Project Manager - Service Delivery Oslo
Project Manager – Service Delivery Oslo
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
There is now a vacant position in our Service Delivery unit as a Project Manager. We are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, customer minded and service minded Project Manager that can contribute to grow our service business. The Project Manager is responsible for execution of small and medium service projects and service agreements. The Project Manager will lead project teams and ensure that all related activities are performed in accordance with ABB policy, contractual agreements, health & safety requirements, quality standards and financial targets.
- Hands on work to get the job done!
- Daily project execution tasks
- Follow up project members and suppliers
- Customer meetings
- Risk management
- Look for new opportunities
- Quality monitoring and follow up services and work processes
- On time delivery
- Manage several projects at the same time
- Follow up scope and work done in operations centers in other countries as part of project execution
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience within project execution and/or engineering.
- Technical background preferred
- Service minded
- Team player and interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- A “get the work done” mentality
- Motivated to take ownership and responsibility
- Commercial skills
- Analytical skills
- Speak Norwegian (is preferable)
More about us
The Project Manager will be organized under the Service Delivery Segment. Workplace: Oslo Fornebu. We offer: • A great team environment which will support, share knowledge and give you feedback • Personal growth and challenges in a positive and innovative environment • Various and challenging interdisciplinary work tasks • Fun! If you are interested in this opportunity, or if you have any questions regarding this position, please call +47 22 87 2000 and ask for Oddvar Hoel or Mona Døsvik. Deadline for applying is 03.12.2023 Please note that in cooperation with Meditor Search we conduct a background screening on all candidates that receive an offer of employment in ABB Norway. This to ensure best quality in our recruitment process, according with ABBs company policy. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-hybrid
Publication ID: NO89494515_E1