Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Join Motion team to use your experience and drive to build enduring customer relationships through excellent service. Gain vocational experience through a temporary work placement (duration as per local country policy) and learn by doing tasks as directed to support ABB operations and enhance personal education/employment opportunities.
This position reports to
Real Estate Manager
- Carry out necessary studies to be able to change the category of sludge from the sewage treatment plant.
- Support environmental management activities.
- Monitoring of logs of waste generated in the Factory.
- Waste management traffic lights per workstation.
- Support environmental campaigns.
- Support staff training.
- Student of Environmental engineering.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Proactive and organized.
- Intermediate - advanced English level.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: on site #LI-onsite
Publication ID: MX89514967_E1