Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst- PAMA
Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst- PAMA
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Financial Planning & Analysis (Centre of Expertise) – Analyst and will be part of Process Automation Business Area for BA function division based in Bengaluru, India. In this role you will be reporting to FP&A Centre of Expertise - Team lead and will be responsible for providing Financial Planning and Controlling Expertise to the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics, identifying trends and problems, communicating in-formation to relevant groups and recommending actions to improve financial performance.
- Performing analysis of business performance versus budgeting, forecasting and bench-marking of key performance indicators with external and internal peers
- Working with the other financial professionals in Divisions / Hubs / Countries / Functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance and identify trends
- Preparing and analyzing Product or Customer profitability. Financial analysis for various “what if” scenarios and sensitivity analysis and the overall impact to the Divisions
- Performing capital investment evaluation using NPV or IRR techniques. Preparing allocation cycles and calculation of Labour hour rates and overhead absorption rates for different business scenarios
- Performing cost or benefit analysis and analysis of inventories, NWC. Preparing and analyzing ad-hoc reports as per division’s or function’s request
- Analyzing of overhead under or over absorption indicating root cause. Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning and forecasting
- Supporting forex valuations, hedging, audits and group on special projects. Validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of exceptions
- Participating in business process or project reviews or functions review, assisting in target setting and strategic planning and analyzing performance of portfolio for various segments and presenting financial dashboards for business review
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a Finance and/or Accounting. CMA/CA/ MBA Finance preferred
- Atleast 4 year experience in Financial Planning and Analysis.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with thorough or detail oriented approach
- Hands on experience in SAP FICO and COPA modules
- Basic Knowledge of Sales and Distribution, Production planning, Projects, Material mas-ter modules in SAP
- Experience with MS Office
- Ability to work with diverse teams across different countries
- Strong communication skills
More about us
Our Process Automation business offers a range of solutions for process and hybrid industries, including our industry-specific integrated automation, electrification and digital solutions, control technologies, software and advanced services, as well as measurement & analytics, marine and turbocharging offerings. Process Automation is #2 in the market globally. Based on its deep domain knowledge, experience and expertise in delivering world-class automation products, systems and solutions, a wide area of complimenting digital and collaborative solutions across applications and sectors, the Process Automation business helps customers remain competitive, improving their ROI and running safe and productive operations. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions. For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning. Work model: on site #LI-onsite
Publication ID: IN89446153_E1