Internal Auditor - Audit Analytics
Internal Auditor - Audit Analytics
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The mission of the internal auditing function is to provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations. It helps the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The location of the role is flexible within Europe (outside Switzerland).
- Lead the delivery and utilization of analytics during audit engagements. Analyze SAP data over business processes
- Use data analytics to improve the quality of audits performed. Communicate analytics in an easy to understand manner over business processes.
- Prepare and / or perform quality review of audit work papers i.e. sufficiently complete, detailed and accurate to ascertain the audit work done and to support conclusions reached
- Responsible for the preparation of audit reports summarizing findings, risks and recommendations
- Responsible for the communication of audit results to audited management. Identify and evaluate risks within the audited unit besides the audit scope performed
- Assist in the development of understanding of internal controls in the units audited. Communicate with other relevant ABB departments / external auditors
- Participate in compliance audits / reviews (pre-, on-site and post- phases) and prepare analytics in accordance with AU procedures / standards. Document compliance audit / review findings
- Communicate audit / review results to the Auditor in Charge / Internal Audit Manager. Participate in follow-up reviews for operational, financial and compliance audits. Document results of test work in accordance with AU procedures / standards
- University degree or equivalent in Business Administration / Economics or Engineering. A further qulification such as CIA / CISA / CPA / CFE is an advantage
- At least 2 years in Audit / Audit Analytics roles
- Good command over analytics tools (e.g. SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, PowerBI, etc.)
- Ability to operate within teams of different cultures
- Strong analytical and IT skills
- Good oral and written communication skills, proficiency in English
More about us
Internal Audit´s mission is to enhance and protect ABB´s value by providing independent, objective assurance and consulting services as well as investigations of potential fraud or inappropriate business conduct. We employ a systematic and disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes. Internal Audit actively embraces its role as a talent incubator to forge the next generation of ABB leaders.” We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. Work model: hybrid #LI-hybrid
Publication ID: GP89434294_E1