Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
You will be working as Tax Analyst, reporting to Delivery Manager Transactional Tax for Finance and Accounting Operations division based in Bangalore, India. You will be responsible to execute back office and other administrative activities within Tax in line with defined strategies, policies and procedures.
- Mapping of tax General Ledger (GL) accounts as per the compliance.
- Clearing of tax GL accounts as per the local as well as global compliance.
- Working toward standardization of transactional tax processes.
- Preparing Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), process flow, work instructions and business understanding.
- Correcting and maintaining accuracy work of tax liability.
- Filing of tax returns and payments.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Commerce or CA Inter/CMA Inter preferred
- Minimum 2-4 years of working experience in India GST/direct taxes.
- Should have good working experience in SAP/ MS Office.
- Should have problem solving ability as he/she will be responsible to resolve functional tax issues with respect to domestic as well as overseas countries.
- Must be flexible with any shift timings.
- Good workings knowledge in tax and finance. Preferably from MNC background/shared service industry
More about us
ABB Finance is a trusted partner to the business and a world-class team who delivers forward-looking insights that drive sustainable long-term results and operates with the highest standards. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. It has come to our attention that the name of ABB is being used for asking candidates to make payments for job opportunities (interviews, offers). Please be advised that ABB makes no such requests. All our open positions are made available on our career portal for all fitting the criteria to apply. ABB does not charge any fee whatsoever for recruitment process. Please do not make payments to any individuals / entities in connection to recruitment with ABB, even if is claimed that the money is refundable. ABB is not liable for such transactions. For current open positions you can visit our career website https://global.abb/group/en/careers and apply. Please refer to detailed recruitment fraud caution notice using the link https://global.abb/group/en/careers/how-to-apply/fraud-warning. Work model: on site #LI-onsite
Publication ID: IN89464148_E1