BUYER - Electronics Commodity
BUYER – Electronics Commodity
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
We are looking for a Buyer to join our Electrification business. You will purchase materials according to required technical specification, price, delivery schedule and terms. You will ensure purchasing activities align with corporate purchasing policies and procedures.
- Identify new suppliers in cooperation with relevant category team.
- Qualify new suppliers in cooperation with Supplier Quality and Engineering specialists.
- Negotiate (in technical terms) agreements with main suppliers, and periodically renews pricelists, terms and conditions.
- Adapt corporate contractual framework to the local business needs.
- Recommend frame agreements to management, and executes upon approval.
- Analyze and evaluate bids in order to determine the optimal value.
- Support bid and proposal teams by providing relevant market information. Track goods received to verify appropriate delivery and ensure invoice processing.
- Oversee supplier performance (on time delivery, quality, lead time), and resolve performance issues.
- Manage purchasing of passive and active component, and Pcba.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar.
- At least 5 years of experience in similar roles.
- Previous experience in supply chain, management or purchasing area and solid experience in the electronics commodity.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Very Good knowledge of English (B2 level at least) and Italian, written and spoken.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (excel, access, word, ppt).
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to manage different tasks, good managerial skills.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Onsite Your benefits: • Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology • Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment • Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills • Get private medical care (including offers for family members) • Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits • Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities • Smartworking For further info: Chiara Mazzoleni, Talent Partner ABB Data Privacy Statement: https://new.abb.com/privacy-notice/candidate
Publication ID: IT88158747_E1