Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
An exciting position as production manager for one of our assembly departments. Your responsibility will be the Small and Medium-Sized Robots department. We have 31 employees in the department, you have 1 shift manager, 1 quality technician and 1 line technician to help you. You are the direct salary-setting manager and are also the manager of the manager of your production section. The department's operational, tactical and strategic work towards the goals set by the business is essential to live up to. The efficiency and well-being of your staff is your means to achieving these goals. You will work closely with the other production managers at Robotics and be part of the management team for assembly. An additional challenge during your time with us will be the relocation of your production line into the new Campus Robotics of 65,000 m2 with all that entails, planned in 2026 with efficiency work before the move.
- You have indirect responsibility for 31 employees and are the direct manager of 3 employees.
- You are responsible for achieving the goals set for safety, quality, delivery, productivity, employees and finances. With this, you ensure good management of the department.
- You will lead and develop the business towards the future, which is extremely evident in Campus Robotics.
- You will contribute to the production management team in a constructive and inclusive way, where you will have the opportunity to influence a larger part of Robotics and ABB.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a leader or manager in production with your own profit and loss responsibility. It is an advantage if you have experience of leading managers but not necessary.
- You should have experience of working with Lean production and preferably in highly automated operations. We would like to see experience from paced production or logistics, change management is also an advantage.
- Technical education at college or high school level is an advantage.
- You have leadership experience and are a confident and clear leader who creates good relationships with a strong focus on goals and results. A big part of that is working with human resources and a desire to engage and develop your employees.
- You have an ability to find sustainable overall solutions, have good collaborative skills, are positive to change and see problems and deviations as valuable opportunities to improve the business. Working in an outgoing, independent and responsible way is a matter of course for you.
- You are fluent in Swedish and English.
More about us
Robotics develops, manufactures and markets robots with associated control systems, software, arc welding products, rideways and engine packages. Through automation, ABB Robotics helps its customers improve productivity, quality and safety in their work environment. Important customer segments within the division are the manufacturing industry, the automotive industry, the pharmaceutical industry, food & beverage, logistics and electronics, among others. 1 Recruiting Manager Ekrem Güclü, +46 703 87 90 10, will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the position. Union contact persons - Sveriges ingenjörer: Nicolin Ahlqvist, +46 720 77 41 90; Ledarna: Lenny Larsson, +46 706 32 85 47; Unionen: Roger L. Gustavsson, +46 730 30 30 36. For further questions, please contact Talent Partner Robert Norén, +46 724 61 20 95. Does this sound like the next step in your career? Apply today! The last day to submit your application is 3 December. Interviews will be held during the advertisement period, the position may be filled during the advertisement period. We look forward to receiving your PDF application and appreciate if both it and the files you attach are in English. To learn more about ABB, visit our website www.abb.com. #LI-hybrid
Publication ID: SE89202223_E2