Production Engineering Manager
Production Engineering Manager
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
ABB Smart Power are looking for a Production Engineering Manager to our factory in Västerås. As a Production Engineering Manager, you will have a job that includes responsibility, problem solving, technical challenges, a highly skilled team, and an exciting international workplace where sustainability and digitalization are in focus. The role will offer you a great opportunity to grow as a manager as well as enhance your personal working career. All departments in the production work with Lean production, focusing on continuously improving people and work processes to increase productivity and your team is critical in supporting this work. In this role you will report to the Production Manager and be part of the management team for operations.
- You will lead the team that is responsible for production development, both investments in automation and equipment and development of processes and methods.
- You are also responsible for production engineers that works with daily support to all production departments.
- Your main task will be to coach, develop and motivate your team to continuously improve the business performance and to ensure high focus on health, safety and sustainability.
- You are responsible and result driven leader with the ability to in-spire and motivate others.
- You have experience from production engineering, project/change management, maintenance, and lean manufacturing.
- You contribute with your great energy and proactive communication skills.
- You know how to organize and prioritize.
- You have a university degree in Engineering, and has leadership experience from a management role, preferably in production.
- Fluency in both Swedish and English is required, written and spoken alike.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together. Recruiting Manager (Karin Lundbom, +4621-32 51 09) will answer your questions about the position. Union representatives – Sveriges Ingenjörer: (Senad Huijc, +46 730 88 30 06), Unionen: (Johan Lundström, +46 730 77 03 66), Ledarna: (Lenny Larsson, +46 706 32 85 47). All other questions can be directed to Talent Partner (Ludvig Ahlqvist, +46 107 32 24 06). Process are ongoing please apply before 7th of December. We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English & PDF are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Publication ID: SE89537218_E1