Senior Hydrocarbon Analyst
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent- and innovation-led company with approximately 743,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology and leadership in cloud, data and AI with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability.
We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients reinvent and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
The Senior Hydrocarbon Analyst oversees the assessment and documentation of the hydrocarbon inventory. This position requires a deep comprehension of stakeholder requirements to provide valuable outcomes and effectively handle communications with a diverse array of stakeholders.
The primary area of expertise is within posting journal entries, preparing balance sheet reconciliations, reviewing entries, and reconciling transactions, supporting month end close, preparing reports and supports in audit request and findings. Additional experience in actualization & Inventory Valuation & Gain loss will be preferable.
- This position is responsible for completing basic financial processes. This includes identifying the need for accrual entries, preparing amortization schedules for prepaid and deferred items, reconciling general ledger account balances, and preparing correcting entries identified during that reconciliation
- Analyze financial results for the department but is not limited to, hydrocarbon inventories; purchases and sales; balance sheet accounts; required corrections; and errors and exceptions as identified.
- Collaborate with various departments within Hydrocarbon Accounting to promote seamless integration among teams.
- Contribute to the SAP S4 HANA implementation process, specifically aimed at enhancing inventory management and reconciliation functionalities.
- Verify the suitability of the back-office provider to meet the inventory requirements associated with crude accounting.
- Identify opportunities for ongoing enhancement and improvement.
- Grasp the essential business value drivers and performance metrics, offering valuable insights to the organization.
- Exhibit natural curiosity and the ability to pose pertinent questions that influence strategic direction.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in a dynamic and uncertain environment.
- Showcase proven analytical capabilities and a continuous improvement mindset while effectively conveying complex information as insightful findings.