Director of Growth & Business Development
Accenture Song accelerates growth and value for our clients through sustained customer relevance. Our capabilities span ideation to execution: growth, product and experience design; technology and experience platforms; creative, media and marketing strategy; and campaign, content and channel orchestration. With strong client relationships and deep industry expertise, we help our clients operate at the speed of life through the unlimited potential of imagination, technology and intelligence. Visit us at: www.accenture.com/song
ConcentricLife, part of Accenture Song, is seeking an Associate Manager of Business Development and Growth who will represent the agency on new business initiatives.
You are a disruptor, a problem solver, and a go getter who thrives in a fast-paced environment. You have a passion for healthcare and making a difference.
You are an approachable hardworking team player. You are an open-minded, active listener with the ability to unpack complex problems with simplicity, ask questions, drive relationship growth and can juggle multiple tasks with evolving stakeholders.
· Responsible for the creation, development, and implementation of new business initiatives in alignment with business unit KPIs
· Creates and develops agency marketing assets including presentation documents, templates, materials, case studies, biographies, and other assets, often collaborating, globally, with broader teams cross-division
· Compiles content for proposals, chemistry meetings, and pitches
· Briefs teams and contributes to presentation / pitch strategy
· Recommends appropriate team members to be involved based on analysis and understanding of agency staff and capabilities in relationship to client opportunities
· Works with internal resources to set deliverable expectations, timelines and priorities, and ensure deliverables meet or exceed expectations
· Develops process and strategic approach to New Business process and plan, and is able to onboard colleagues cross-departmentally and act as main point of contact for questions