*Application Support Lead - 5188309
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of local fixed-duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE's 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc's Top 50 Companies For Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture's clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today's biggest business challenges.
You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources. Accenture Flex employees work in their local metro area onsite at the project, significantly reducing and/or eliminating the demands to travel.
- This role provides application supports for the critical applications part of Project ACE.
- Monitor and support applications for 100 SLA meets.
- On call Support.
- Production Ticket, Issue Triage.
- Preparing RCA document.
- Partner with application team, CCO, application support teams to resolve the issues.
- Prepare and review Impact Analysis based on issue analysis.
- Hands on experience with application support.
- Write scripts to automate mundane BAU tasks.
- Willing to provide support after Office hours, Weekends and stay on call when needed.
- Identify root cause in the code, suggest break fix activities in the code and or DB. Follow the release management and code deployment process to migrate the code changes.