P/T PARTS DELIVERY DRIVER
Advance Auto Parts
Are you looking for an opportunity to incorporate your passion for cars and your passion for providing best in class customer service? If so, this may be exactly what you’re looking for. At CARQUEST, we strive to be the best parts provider in the automotive after-market industry. We’re owned by Advance Auto Parts and we are the largest after-market auto parts provider in North America.
We are looking for positive, goal-driven, car enthusiasts to join our collaborative team in our Store Driver position who are dedicated to building authentic relationships with our customers.
What we have to offer:
- Opportunity to work for the largest after-market auto parts provider in North America
- Visibility to career growth opportunities across the entire Advance Auto Parts organization
- Access to a robust online training system for personal or leadership development
- A rewarding organizational culture through our Team Member recognition program and team lunches
- Employee discounts on auto parts
- Financial benefits including group RRSP with employer contribution and discounted Employee Stock Purchase plans for all permanent Team Members
About the Position:
This is an entry-level store position supporting the delivery of auto parts to our valued commercial customers while also assisting with task and inventory processes in the store.
Our Store Drivers are responsible for:
- Safely delivering auto parts to our valued commercial CARQUEST customers
- Picking and staging parts for customer orders
- Picking up returns and cores
- Dropping off weekly and monthly store sales flyers
- Daily collection of credit accounts
- Other related tasks including maintaining store cleanliness and general store and truck stocking
What you bring to the team:
- Full valid driver’s license - You have your full driver’s license, maintain a clean driving record and have strong driving and navigation ability
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- You are passionate about customer service – It is in your nature to continuously provide exceptional customer service and you’re driven to build long-lasting relationships with customers, peers, management, etc.
- You are a team player – You are dedicated to contributing to a collaborative team with a positive and friendly attitude and contribute to a safe work environment
- You are interested in the automotive industry – and are ready to learn about auto parts and POS
- You are reliable – You are a self-starter who is dependable in completing tasks and is responsible with store vehicles and equipment
Physical Demands: The details described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will predominantly be driving, walking, lifting or standing. The employee is required to be able to talk and hear, and use hands and fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The details described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually working inside or driving in a store vehicle.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, and basis of disability or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
California Residents click below for Privacy Notice: