Account Representative - Pittsburgh, PA
Advance Auto Parts
The Account Representative is responsible for driving Sales Strategy and Execution within their stores with a focus on growing Focus account comp and driving Core Line sales within their assigned stores. They will achieve this growth through demonstrated product, program, and service knowledge, as well as through the successful creation and execution of business development plans in conjunction with corporate sales and marketing strategies, and store management teams. A majority of the Account Reps time is spent visiting repair facilities, distributors, dealerships, municipalities, and other commercial businesses. The role requires strong collaboration with the store management team,
- This Team Member will be an integral part of the Triangle Team partnering with their assigned Field Sales Manager, District Manager and Store Managers, as well as a model practitioner of the AI Sales Process.
- The Account Rep is responsible for implementing companywide sales and marketing objectives as developed to achieve our sales goals.
- The Account Rep will be responsible for making quality visits to targeted new and existing customers and checking for satisfaction and assessing their needs. A minimum expectation for visits includes 60 per week with all Focus accounts visited within a 2-week timeframe. All relevant feedback and information are recorded daily, in Salesforce, for follow-up.
- The Account Rep will be responsible for supporting and implementing all new company Sales initiatives as well as supporting current programs to meet or exceed all financial objectives, including driving GP through developing core line sales.
- The Account Rep will be responsible for helping to identify hurdles, creating solves and implementing fixes to help drive our retention business and help to create new business.
- Account Representatives will be required to master (in a timely fashion) both product and program knowledge and offerings through our training department, on-line training, and 1 on 1 support, as needed.
- Account Representatives will also be available in a more limited scope, to work collaboratively with the triangle team to address overall sales process execution across the Triangle Team, service issues, questions, and opportunities outside of the targeted listing of accounts,
- Quarterly Reporting and self-reporting on initiatives
- A requirement of this position will be overcoming objections, handling customer complaints, and ensuring all customer opportunities are addressed in a way that is mutually beneficial for the customer and the company. (Examples of customer opportunities include: Labor claims, service level issues, product quality, etc… as well as identifying competitive strategies, pricing and stocking opportunities.)
- Monday – Friday 8am-5pm and 2 Saturdays a month 8am-3pm
California Residents click below for Privacy Notice: