Territory Sales Manager - Salinas, CA
Advance Auto Parts
Territory Sales Manager
Are you looking for an opportunity to incorporate your passion for cars and your passion for providing best in class customer service? If so, this may be exactly what you’re looking for. At WORLDPAC, we import and distribute original equipment and quality replacement automotive parts to select specialty import and domestic service centers and we strive to be the best parts provider in the automotive after-market industry. We’re part of Advance Auto Parts, the largest after-market auto parts provider in North America.
We are looking for positive, goal-driven, car enthusiasts to join our collaborative sales team as a Territory Sales Manager.
What we have to offer:
- A safe and healthy work environment;
- Opportunity to work for the largest after-market auto parts provider in North America;
- Career Advancement – internal promotions and Visibility to career growth opportunities across the entire Advance Auto Parts organization;
- Access to a robust online training system for personal or leadership development;
- A rewarding organizational culture through our Team Member recognition program;
- Employee discounts on auto parts;
- Competitive benefits package after 90 days of employment – health/dental, life insurance, AD&D, short/long term disability, etc.;
- Financial benefits including group RRSP with employer contribution;
- Discounted Employee Stock Purchase plans for all permanent Team Members.
About the Position:
The Territory Sales Manager is responsible to develop sales in assigned territory through visits to existing customer base and prospective new customers.
- Compiles market and customer data to develop sales leads and prepare for customer visits;
- Travels throughout assigned territory to display and demonstrate products and programs;
- Prepares reports of customer visits, market conditions, competitor activities and opportunities for growth, with focus on maximizing targeted customer's potential;
- Maintains territory records and expense accounts.
What you bring to the team:
- Have 4-6 years of Extensive automotive wholesale parts distribution;
- Goal oriented and able to work with minimum supervision;
- Developing knowledge of products lines;
- Well-developed business, sales and communication skills necessary to get and retain customers;
- Adapts positively to changes in the work environment;
- Uses analytical and problem solving skills to develop business proposals;
- Proficient in the use of technical tools to manage and develop new and existing customers, including computer hardware and software, on-line resources and telephone systems;
- You are a self-starter and a team player: solid interpersonal, analytical, and collaborative skills;
- You are reliable -Excellent attendance record;
- Must have valid driver’s license;
- Bilingual skills preferred.
Physical Demands: The details described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. While performing the duties of this job, the employee will predominantly be sitting, walking or standing. The employee is required to be able to talk and hear, and use hands and fingers to keyboard; reach with hands and arms; and stoop. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The details described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job, with or without reasonable accommodation. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is usually working in an office environment. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, and basis of disability or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
WORLDPAC Canada endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruiting and selection process. Please contact WORLDPAC Human Resources at 1-800-644-9129 ext. 2245 to make a request for reasonable accommodation during any aspect of the recruiting and selection process. This contact information is for accommodation requests only; do not use this contact information to inquire about the status of applications.
Compensation Range77,000.00 USD PER YEAR - 86,625.00 USD PER YEAR
California Residents click below for Privacy Notice: