Pricing Operations Analyst
As a leading global investment management firm, AB fosters diverse perspectives and embraces innovation to help our clients navigate the uncertainty of capital markets. Through high-quality research and diversified investment services, we serve institutions, individuals, and private wealth clients in major markets worldwide. Our ambition is simple: to be our clients’ most valued asset-management partner.
With over 4,400 employees across 51 locations in 25 countries, our people are our advantage. We foster a culture of intellectual curiosity and collaboration to create an environment where everyone can thrive and do their best work. Whether you're producing thought-provoking research, identifying compelling investment opportunities, infusing new technologies into our business, or providing thoughtful advice to clients, we’re looking for unique voices to help lead us forward. If you’re ready to challenge your limits and build your future, join us.
Job Description Summary
We are seeking a Nashville based Pricing Operations Analyst to join our Pricing & Valuations Department in Global Technology & Operations.
The Pricing Operations Analyst role will provide exposure to a wide range of AB clients, products and asset types, which will provide a varied and challenging environment in which to work and grow. Additionally, on a day to day basis, they will interact with other teams in operations - giving a hands-on understanding in operations within a multi-billion dollars asset management company. Also, AB has a multitude of in-house learning opportunities available for candidates.
The Pricing Operations Analyst role will coordinate projects with various stakeholders within and adjacent to the AB Pricing Group. The increased scrutiny by regulators and clients means this space is always evolving and will offer exposure to many parts of the firm, many asset types and their lifecycles. The Pricing Operations Analyst will interact with members across multiple groups within Global Technology & Operations.
Applications and business or enterprise functions the role supports
The Pricing Operations Analyst will work closely with GTO developers as well as members from the Pricing Group to improve processes and functions for more efficient daily pricing and quarterly compliance reporting. The Pricing team supports most core functions at AB including Global Fund Accounting, Client Reporting and Performance, Portfolio Management, Legal and Compliance, and Financial Reporting. Pricing is responsible for timely and accurate valuations of all assets held in client accounts. the data distributed by this team affects daily valuation, Mutual Fund NAV's, regulatory reporting, financial reporting and trading.
Key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to
The key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Researching quality control outliers to provide accurate reporting metrics.
- Tracking vendor challenge results and assisting in reporting the data to Fund Boards.
- Working with AB Funds administration and participating in Valuation Committee reviews and meetings.
- Performing ad hoc pricing analyses of portfolios or target portfolios.
- Updating and maintaining an internal reporting database.
- Assisting in monthly SEC reporting, technology projects, program initiatives, and changes due to regulatory updates.
- Hybrid attendance (3 days in the office, 2 days can be remote)
Job Qualifications (The ideal candidate should have the following)
Qualifications, Experience, Education
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2-5 years experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- General knowledge of multiple asset classes and how they can be used in portfolios.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high degree of professionalism.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple responsibilities.
- Willingness to work towards solutions; internally motivated.
- Team attitude - recognize contributions of peers and enjoy interacting with others in various locations globally - all with a focus on providing high customer satisfaction.
- Programming skills are a plus