Manager V, Process Engineer - (M5)
General Profile: Provides leadership to managers and professional staff. Is accountable for the performance and results of multiple sites or related teams. Develops business unit, department or sub-function plans, including business, production and/or organizational priorities. Decisions are guided by resource availability and segment/functional objectives.
- Manage engineers in utilizing techniques to characterize hardware, define methods and new technologies and apply them to characterize hardware, and/or perform hardware characterization on extremely complex systems for entire range of products for division
- Interact with key customers to resolve extremely complex process engineering issues to address customers High Value Problems (HVP) for an entire range of products for the division
- Ensures effective product/technology demonstrations
- Manages experimental tests, evaluates results and escalates critical technology issues to management
- Determines product process specifications and equipment strengths, weakness and area of developmental opportunity
- Leads collaboration efforts with executive managers and junior managers to ensure strategic execution
- Leads market share improvement efforts
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of concepts and principles within own job family and knowledge of other related job families
- Applies in-depth understanding of how own discipline integrates within the segment/function
- Manages multiple related teams, sets organizational priorities and allocates resources
- Identifies and resolves complex technical, operational and organizational problems
- Impacts the business results of a team or area by supporting and funding of projects, products, services and/or technologies and developing policies and plans
- Guided by business unit, department or sub-functional business plans
- Influences others internally and externally, including senior management
Position requires understanding of Applied Materials global Standards of Business Conduct and compliance with these standards at all times. This includes demonstrating the highest level of ethical conduct reflecting Applied Materials' core values.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Experience: 10 - 15 Years
Years of Experience:10 - 15 Years
Travel:Yes, 20% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:$164,000.00 - $225,500.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.