Display OLED Project/Program Management III - (E3)
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in providing innovative equipment, services and software to enable the manufacture of advanced semiconductor, flat panel display and solar photovoltaic products. Our technologies help make innovations like smartphones, flat screen TVs and solar panels more affordable and accessible to consumers and businesses around the world.
The OLED Patterning Business Unit develops new front-plane organic display technology and hardware supporting display manufacturers throughout the world. Joining the OLED Display team offers significant career opportunities to contribute to the growth of Applied Materials integrated material solutions for global customers.
We are looking for a motivated, energetic Program Manager to join our team in Taiwan and excel in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment. Program manager would be responsible for driving development and commercialization of OLED Display equipment, focused on improvement of product costs, including:
- Achieve Product Life Cycle deliverables within a matrixed, global development team of Technologists, Process and Lab Engineers, Design Engineers, Marketing, Supply, Manufacturing, Quality, Sales, and Field Support
- Manage risk exposure to the division through analysis of production maturity Align strategy, set up planning and drive execution to reduce costs, improve product margin and quality
- Engage manufacturing to ensure prototypes, early learning builds, and customer shipments meet target milestones
- Identify improvements or resolve issues related to interfacing business processes between the Business Unit, Operations, Field organizations
- Interface with executive management on the execution of programs and division strategy
- Prepare and present complex technical and/or high-level presentations to Business Unit and Operations executive management
- Travel periodically between Applied Materials offices in California, Germany, Korea, India, Taiwan, Japan, China and others.
- Demonstrates conceptual and practical expertise in own discipline and basic knowledge of related disciplines
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Field and/or Business Degree with Technical Coursework
- 7-10+ Years of Experience in high tech capital equipment supply chain and manufacturing. Display industry experience a plus
- Experience in Quality processes and improvement
- Experience in Technical Project/Program Management.
- Excellent communication skills in English
Years of Experience:4 - 7 Years
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.