Product Sales - Pharma (Vision Inspection)
Applied Materials is an American multinational company with more than 34.000 employees based in Santa Clara - Silicon Valley-California.
It is the world's leading company in the development of innovative industrial machinery, services and software for Semiconductor and Pharmaceutical Industry.
We are hiring an expert Sales Key Account to support us to develop the vision inspection equipment into the Pharmaceutical European Market.
1. Develops Applied materials Pharma sales strategy
2. Plan, execute and submit the annual sales business plan within as signed region
3. Manage the sales objectives for assigned region.
4. Utilize personal pharmaceutical manufacturing network to kick off sales potential discussions
5. Represents Applied Materials to the customer and the customer to Applied Materials’ business units in all sales-oriented activities.
6. Define and prioritize key pharma companies to approach
7. Learn and present customer’s technology needs to business units R&D. based on those, identifies customer needs. Responsible for the URS/ Marketing Requirements spec validity.
8. Initiate, coordinate and own customer demonstrations.
9. Attend relevant conferences.
10. Communicate and present Applied Materials’ product capabilities to the customer.
11. Negotiate final price and manage post sales activities.
12. Responsible for pre and post sale activities such as quoting, price negotiation, contract closure, and post sale
- As the account owner, represents the company to the customer and the customer to the company in all sales-oriented activities.
- Identifies customer needs and develop/implements complex sales strategies
- Calls on existing or new customer to present Applied product and services offerings; coordinates customer demonstrations with product business group representatives
- Communicate and present Applied Materials’ product roadmaps and capabilities to the customer, as well as communicating and presenting the customer’s technology needs to product business group representatives
- Prepares pricing quotes; negotiates to final price and submits
- Maintains appropriate coverage and documentation for all assigned customers.
- Maintains summaries of customer visits. Develops customer specific action plans and completes them on a timely basis.
- Regarded as the technical expert in their particular field. Demonstrates in-depth and/or breadth of expertise in own discipline and broad knowledge of other disciplines within the function
- Anticipates business and regulatory issues; recommends product, process or service improvements
- Leads projects with notable risk and complexity; develops the strategy for project execution
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business; requires conceptual and innovative thinking to develop solutions
- Impacts the direction and resource allocation for program, project or services; works within general functional policies and industry guidelines
- Communicates complex ideas, anticipates potential objections and persuades others, often at senior levels, to adopt a different point of view
Education:Bachelor's Degree (Required)
Years of Experience:7 - 10 Years
Time Type:Full time
Employee Type:Assignee / Regular
Travel:Yes, 75% of the Time
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.