Algorithm Engineer - (E4)
Develop an algorithmic major module or flow, a Matlab (system or product) major module or flow, or characterize and lead field driven algorithmic features (R&D extension) including research, design, development and implementation & proliferation accompanying in accordance with project budgets and time schedules.
Perform algorithmic C&F for a major algorithmic feature or flow, including problem analysis, data gathering, literature review, concept selection and evaluation and implementation constrains
Construct a algorithmic work plan for algorithmic module or flow owned by him
Document algorithmic development, plan and accompany implementation, integration and testing of an algorithmic module or flow
Interact with internal and external customers to analyze gaps, define and plan activities, collect data and accompany integration, testing and proliferation of algorithmic solutions
Understand and act according to system and applicative environment regarding module and flow development. Take part in system definitions
Act as a technical tutor and instructor regarding areas of expertise. Guide algorithm developers working with him on same module or flow
Evaluate new technology and analyze competitor's technology within area of expertise
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:4 - 7 Years
Time Type:Full time
Employee Type:Assignee / Regular
Travel:Yes, 20% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:$152,000.00 - $209,000.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on multiple factors including location, hire grade, job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and with consideration of internal equity of our current team members. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
For all sales roles, the posted salary range is the Target Total Cash (TTC) range for the role, which is the sum of base salary and target bonus amount at 100% goal achievement.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.