Commodity Business Manager / Supplier Account Management IV
- Develops, aligns and implements commodity strategies.
- Negotiates and manages the maintenance of agreements with suppliers that provide the structure for all business relationships between Applied Materials and the supply base.
- Engages with the PLC process to ensure alignment with the commodity strategies.
- Directs new supplier introduction and/or disengagement requirements to/from the Applied Materials supply base.
- Drives resolution to systemic supply chain issues affecting quality, cost, delivery or lead-time, which may include engagement with sub-tiers in the supply chain.
- Develops and presents high level cost reduction opportunities.
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field.
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services.
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity.
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions.
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies.
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view.
Years of Experience:7 - 10 Years
Time Type:Full time
Employee Type:Assignee / Regular
Travel:Yes, 25% of the Time
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.