Technical Project/Program Management IV - (E4)
- Will prepare project plan and coordinates the attainment of project deliverables from planning to implementation. Maintains matrix for process improvements
- Will drive project deliverables and task details by through the use reports, tracking charts and, checklists.
- Aligns the activities of resources internal to the business unit to achieve on-time and within budget performance objectives for the project.
- Monitors, and reports to the business unit on project's cost performance.
- Will participate on intra business unit design teams to complete projects. Will contribute to the team's technical development in the pursuit of the team's project goals.
- Will research causes to project obstacles and assist in implementing solutions for resolution.
- Data analytics to support supply chain straegy and business decisions
- Logic development to automate repeating manual activities
- Dashboard and performance reporting development
- Create models and features and drive internal tools from development to production
Years of Experience:7 - 10 Years
Time Type:Full time
Employee Type:Assignee / Regular
Travel:Yes, 10% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:$140,000.00 - $192,500.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on multiple factors including location, hire grade, job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and with consideration of internal equity of our current team members. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
For all sales roles, the posted salary range is the Target Total Cash (TTC) range for the role, which is the sum of base salary and target bonus amount at 100% goal achievement.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.