Technical Project/Program Management IV - (E4)
- Prepares project plans and drives the project from conception and planning to implementation. Will participate in the development of strategies, processes and resources.
- Manages project schedule and task details by utilizing project management tools such as reports, tracking charts, checklist and project scheduling software.
- Coordinates allocated resources from within the Division to achieve on-time and within budget performance objectives for the project. Initiates and manages purchase requisitions, and purchase orders.
- Drives cost schedule performance of equipment for internal and external customers and vendors worldwide.
- Participates on multifunctional design teams comprised of internal, external and/or matrixed headcount to complete projects. Provides technical input to team members to achieve project goals.
- Interfaces and coordinates within the division to define project objectives, provide status updates and prepare for release and deployment.
- Provides engineering and business process expertise to team and other members on various standard programs / issues.
- Identifies and resolves potential complications within the project and develops solutions for resolution.
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:7 - 10 Years
Time Type:Full time
Employee Type:Assignee / Regular
Travel:Yes, 10% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:$120,000.00 - $165,000.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on multiple factors including location, hire grade, job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and with consideration of internal equity of our current team members. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
For all sales roles, the posted salary range is the Target Total Cash (TTC) range for the role, which is the sum of base salary and target bonus amount at 100% goal achievement.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.