FEP Chamber Electrical Design Engineer
- Technically lead and/or execute engineering projects, including development of key suppliers
- Problem identification and troubleshooting a wide range of complex electrical problems with limited to no supervision
- Specify the development of design or modify engineering assemblies, layout/schematics and/or detailed drawings/specifications of complex scope
- Interfaces with internal and external customers regarding complex electrical issues for specific projects
- Implement concepts for wide range of complex product issues and solutions
- Generate product specifications with limited to no supervision
- Specify and/or perform engineering analysis of complex scope
- Define, coordinate, perform and generate engineering test reports
- Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
- Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
- Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
- Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
Years of Experience:7 - 10 Years
Time Type:Full time
Employee Type:Assignee / Regular
Travel:Yes, 10% of the Time
U.S. Salary Range:$140,000.00 - $192,500.00
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on multiple factors including location, hire grade, job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and with consideration of internal equity of our current team members. In addition to a comprehensive benefits package, candidates may be eligible for other forms of compensation such as participation in a bonus and a stock award program, as applicable.
For all sales roles, the posted salary range is the Target Total Cash (TTC) range for the role, which is the sum of base salary and target bonus amount at 100% goal achievement.
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.