AQR Capital Management
About AQR Capital Management
AQR is a global investment management firm built at the intersection of financial theory and practical application. We strive to deliver superior, long-term results for our clients by seeking to filter out market noise to identify and isolate what matters most, and by developing ideas that stand up to rigorous testing. Underpinning this philosophy is an unrelenting commitment to excellence in technology — powering our insights and analysis. This unique combination has made us leaders in alternative and traditional strategies since 1998.
AQR takes a systematic, research-driven approach, applying quantitative tools to process fundamental information and manage risk. Our clients include institutional investors, such as pension funds, insurance companies, endowments, foundations and sovereign wealth funds, as well as financial advisors.
We are seeking an experienced, proactive and energetic Administrative Assistant to join the AQR India office. This professional will manage all administrative business details for senior executives including calendar management, event coordination, facilities related administrative activities etc.
The ideal candidate must have exceptional organizational skills with the ability to efficiently manage competing priorities in a fast-paced, high-demand environment and simultaneously demonstrate excellent judgement, professionalism, confidentiality and client service.
- Anticipate and oversee all aspects of the executives' schedule and day-to-day requests.
- Manage complex calendars and meeting scheduling, incoming phone and email inquiries, booking travel arrangements, facilitating onsite events and visitors, ad hoc projects, and additional administrative tasks.
- Manage and coordinate employee engagement and training events across the organization.
- Keeping a track of hardware inventory for the office and coordinate with employees for the same
- Develop strong working relationships, demonstrating superior communication skills within all levels of the organization.
- Coordinate effectively with internal departments and administrative team members.
- Use of excellent judgement with internal and external clients and ability to re-prioritize schedules accordingly.
- Manage expense reimbursements, invoicing and department budgeting related items.
- Coordinating with external vendors for placing orders, invoicing and payment related matters
- Demonstrate utmost discretion in dealing with sensitive firm and personnel information.
- Coordinate and contribute to department projects and special assignments.
- Manage workload with a sense of urgency, continually keeping an eye on multiple assignments and proactively anticipate needs.
What You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of administrative experience supporting seasoned executives in a professional services environment.
- Must be highly organized and extremely detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office products, especially Outlook and excel.
- Excellent ability to develop and manage process while working efficiently on a variety of tasks.
- Experience managing accounting and financial related items.
- Ability to proactively anticipate needs and solve problems logically and critically.
- Positive disposition and attitude always, especially under pressure. Must be polished and able to professionally interface with a variety of stakeholders.
- Collaborative team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, professionalism, and client service presence.
- Passionate, creative and flexible to adapt to changing needs and multiple priorities in a fast paced, high demand environment.
- Experience using Concur desirable, but not required.