Associate, Real Estate
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Over the last 20 years, Ares’ success has been driven by our people and our culture. Today, our team is guided by our core values – Collaborative, Responsible, Entrepreneurial, Self-Aware, Trustworthy – and our purpose to be a catalyst for shared prosperity and a better future. Through our recruitment, career development and employee-focused programming, we are committed to fostering a welcoming and inclusive work environment where high-performance talent of diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives can build careers within this exciting and growing industry.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for the collection of data on a timely basis from internal and external parties and those issues are appropriately escalated.
- Liaise with internal and external providers, build relations, and provide them with support/guidance.
- Work with stakeholders to ensure the highest data quality possible and constantly look to improve collection efficiency and accuracy.
- Responsibility for the upload/entering of the collected data into the relevant system, making initial checks of the data for omissions and initial accuracy and liaise with data provider to resolve issues.
- Provide first review of uploaded data and take necessary steps to resolve issues identified.
- Follow processes/workflows to pass the data through internal review and approval.
- Ensure data is collected, reviewed, and approved within internal deadlines and escalate issues.
- Promote the benefits and importance of data governance and ensure it is at the forefront of all processes.
Systems and Processes
- Support the implementation of new systems and processes, including data collection, testing and supporting the roll out
- Act as a systems and processes “Champion, maintaining a strong knowledge of key business systems and processes and promoting their use and benefits across the business.
- Using and developing dashboards, reports and processes to actively monitor the accuracy and completeness of data entered in the systems by the wider Real Estate team. Liaise with stakeholders to remedy omissions or incorrect data.
- Where required, support the administration of key systems and training of internal and external users.
- Support the timely and accurate preparation and upload of periodic workflows tasks.
- Constantly provide feedback / suggestions to improve the use of systems and processes.
Reporting RelationshipsPrincipal, Data and Analytics, Real Estate