Project Manager Airport Infrastructure
A career at Arup offers you the chance to make a positive difference in the world. Independently owned and independently minded, Arup is the creative force at the heart of many of the world’s most prominent projects in the built environment. We believe that flexible arrangements, such as hybrid working, create a more inclusive way of working that supports our diversity and the wellbeing of our people.
Dedicated to sustainable development, Arup is a collective of designers, consultants and experts working globally. Founded to be humane and excellent, we collaborate with our clients and partners using imagination, technology, and rigour to shape a better world.
Project Manager Airport Infrastructure
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join the Aviation Team in Ireland.
The role is to support the Senior Management Team in the successful delivery of various Projects for our Clients both in Ireland and Overseas. The Project Manager will play a key role in the day to day management of our Projects, working with both Clients and Contractors to ensure the successful delivery of the Projects in line with Programme timelines.
- Leading the effective and efficient delivery of projects and managing the performance of both internal and external project teams
- Management and Coordination of Stakeholders, Design Team(s) & Contractors
- Lead the management of ongoing Projects using relevant Project Management Tools and Techniques
- Administer and Assist in Project, Design and Site Team Meetings, workshops and reviews
- Maintain Project Brief, Project Execution Plans, Records, Reports and Manage the smooth flow of information throughout the team
- Manage and coordinate the day-to-day activities of support teams, identifying key deliverables in line with Programme Schedules
- Mentor and Develop other staff within the team
Current Projects/Skills and attributes needed
- Minimum Level 8 Honours Degree in Engineering or Project Management
- Chartered Engineer (C. Eng MIEI) or equivalent; candidates also actively pursuing Chartered Status may also be considered
- Experience managing scope, schedule and budget on large scale multi-disciplinary infrastructure projects
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills within a team environment.
- Ability to prioritise and manage competing activities simultaneously while meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, team working, communication, problem solving and presentation skills
- Strong independent judgment and analytical abilities
- Experience in administration of various Forms of Contract
What to expect at Arup:
- A multicultural and informal working environment where you can develop professionally by being part of a team who enjoy what they do.
- We believe that flexible arrangements, such as hybrid working, create a more inclusive way of working that supports our diversity and the wellbeing of our people.
- Opportunities for short or long assignments at Arup’s offices and projects anywhere in the world.
- Employees are eligible for the Global Profit Share scheme, which is dependent on the firm’s financial performance.
- Competitive performance-based salary growth.
- A strong corporate culture committed to its values: quality of work, holistic approach, humane organization, straight and honourable dealings, social usefulness and reasonable prosperity.
- Continuous training and professional development that will allow you to adapt to the growing needs of our clients as we embrace digital transformation.
Join us in shaping a better world.
Our goal is to shape a better world, finding solutions for some of the world’s most complex problems. From climate action to social value, we consider the most expansive impacts of our work. Our drive to build a more sustainable, resilient and equitable future shapes our culture and has made us leaders in sustainable development. The successful candidate will join our multi-disciplinary design teams focusing on technical excellence and innovative solutions that create a better future for people, places, and the planet.
'A better way'- Sustainability and Social Equity
At Arup, we strive to bring environmental sustainability and social equity together. We put sustainability at the heart of our projects and invest in research and development that helps tackle issues such as climate change and poverty. We have made a commitment to reach net zero by 2030 and to contribute meaningfully to the UN Sustainable Development Goals, creating shared value for our clients and our communities while safeguarding our planet. Read our net zero carbon plan here. Read our net zero carbon plan here.
A career at Arup gives you the chance to have a positive impact on the world. For us, corporate responsibility is not just a policy; it’s a way of working.
Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion is at the heart of what we do
We are committed to creating an inclusive working environment for talented people of any background based on merit, fairness and respect. At Arup, you’ll be a welcomed member of the team with opportunities to participate in social, cultural and educational events with the local community (e.g. as a STEM ambassador) or with your colleagues by joining staff networks such as those for women, culture or the LGBTQ+ community.
Recruitment Agencies We have a Preferred Supplier List of trusted partners to assist us when required and do not acknowledge any speculative CVs or unsolicited candidate introductions from agencies not on this list. Thank you’