Cloud Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Bank of America
At Bank of America, we are guided by a common purpose to help make financial lives better through the power of every connection. Responsible Growth is how we run our company and how we deliver for our clients, teammates, communities and shareholders every day.
One of the keys to driving Responsible Growth is being a great place to work for our teammates around the world. We’re devoted to being a diverse and inclusive workplace for everyone. We hire individuals with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences and invest heavily in our teammates and their families by offering competitive benefits to support their physical, emotional, and financial well-being.
Bank of America believes both in the importance of working together and offering flexibility to our employees. We use a multi-faceted approach for flexibility, depending on the various roles in our organization.
Working at Bank of America will give you a great career with opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact, along with the power to make a difference. Join us!
Enterprise Cloud Platforms Team:
Enterprise Cloud Platforms team in the CTO organization offers Private and Public Cloud platforms for Bank of America’s developers to drive faster time-to-market, innovation with private and public cloud capabilities, and reduce complexity with bult-in integrations. We believe in high quality engineering culture to engineer our platforms with customer and platform mindset, design for large enterprise scale and resilience, and accelerate market innovation into the technical platforms we deliver.
As part of this team, you will have a large impact on the evolution of next generation Cloud services for Bank of America and explore an extensive list of new technologies that will drive innovation across our company.
We are seeking an experienced Cloud Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join the Enterprise Cloud Platforms organization for the Cloud Platforms Automation and Tools Engineering team. This individual will be responsible for developing core components of our global public and hybrid solutions. You will work together with our Cloud Architects, Information Security, Technical Product Managers and Senior Stakeholders to ensure we are delivering the right solutions for our customers.
- Work across technology to create the solution to align with Bank’s cloud strategy
- Perform product design activities as required
- Design and implement new software solutions as part of our cloud enablement strategy, as well as maintain and enhance existing software
- Ensure that code adheres to strict standards for accessibility, security, object-oriented practices, and performance
- Write and conduct unit and integration tests
- Effectively function and communicate within a software development team consisting of developers, quality assurance, and project management members
- Actively participate in requirements, architecture reviews, and design meetings
- 15 years overall IT experience with 5-6 years experience in Cloud technology (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Must have experience creating/provisioning infrastructure from on-prem to cloud
- Experience with writing infrastructure as code using Terraform
- Experience building and working with public cloud infrastructure
- Terraform Enterprise, Private Module Registry, Terraform Sentinel etc.
- Deep knowledge of web protocols, multiple operating systems, hypervisors and distributed systems architecture
- Deep knowledge of Azure Cloud Adoption Framework(CAF) or similar frameworks
- Cloud Security (e.g. Azure Policy, Azure Defender for Cloud, Azure Sentinel)
- Networking/Network Security Groups
- Experience with cloud security, networking, logging etc.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD toolchains such as Maven/Jenkins
- Experience with general programming languages Java/python etc.
- Agile development practices and test-driven development
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible, Puppet, Cloud Formation, Salt
- Experience with identity management frameworks and tools
- Experience in Linux\UNIX system administration
- Experience with Container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift)
- Cloud provider certification (e.g., AWS Certified Developer, AWS Certified Architect)
- Experience with architecting software solutions
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40